Benefits of A.P.P Membership include:
There are many important benefits that APP brings to its members.
• Subscription to the quarterly journal Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, PLUS online access to all back issues.
• Regular events that are tailored to advancing the application of psychoanalytic ideas across a wide range of NHS settings. Members typically pay a third of the ticket price paid by non-members.
• Our annual research lecture and AGM. See events.
• Our newsletter covering important developments in NHS mental health provision.
• Special interest networks, including for those working with Children and Families, Primary Care, Older age and our new support network for LGBT psychoanalytic psychotherapists, jointly sponsored by a range of psychoanalytic organisations.
• Our annual joint case study prize worth £1500, open to psychoanalytic psychotherapists who work with adults, adolescents and children, in conjunction with the Association of Child Psychotherapists
These are some of the individual benefits of APP membership. Importantly, though, it is the collegial support of a like-minded community of practice that APP provides, as well as our crucial work defending and campaigning for the value and relevance of psychoanalytic ways of working in today’s NHS, for example, with NICE, NHS England, and the Department of Health and Social Care. Your support through membership enables us to continue this work. Most members pay their membership fee by annual standing order.
How to Join
Membership is £80 a year (or £40 a year for those who earn less than £25,000 per year).
We are in process of switching payment methods from Standing Order to Direct Debit to make it easier for us to administer memberships in the future.
Please click the link below to complete our membership information form to help us record your details and you will be taken to the direct debit subscription page upon completion.
If you have already completed our membership form on a previous occasion and would like to sign up to the Direct Debit payment method, please click the below:
APP Membership Direct Debit Subscription
(£40.00 will be taken every 6 months on the 8th of April and the 8th of October).
For further details on joining, please contact us by email on:
email@example.com or call us on 020 8767 1827